| |
|
CANDii ★
![]() Bidding goodbye to this blog. Thanks to all those who love reading my blog. Thanks a bunch guys! Well, just click those red links in my latest and last post to stay connected to me. Bye! |
★ Pressured
How I miss posting in my online diary but I don't seem to have much time narrating what's happening to my life. Although I still manage to log-in in my site accounts but I don't post that much. I just check them for some few updates. As of now, I'll be posting a lot of things that are just giving me a lot of pressure especially that school year 2009-2010 is nearly ending.Things or must-to-do works that I am busy doing and thinking of: ![]() • Noli Me Tangere report *sighs* I'm tired and I lack sleep. I'm always sleepy in school. ![]() P.S. I'm not going to Super Show II. Though saying this is really hard, but I don't have plans anymore. I'd rather be a collector of K-Pop merchandise. But if there's any possibility, just ONE possibility, I'll go. But I ask God for His will if ever His will is to let me go to the concert. I was crying thinking of this but I really have to take in control of my WANTS and let God do everything according to His will. |